Thursday, March 31, 2011

While waiting for a carnival parade a couple of weeks ago I saw a street performer doing some amazing tricks with a plastic ball.
At one moment it seemed that the ball was floating in the air, and the ball had a reflection of the colosseum on it.
It was a beautiful day so there were some shadows and bright colors.


If I had my camera ready I would have certainly made a picture of this moment.
To capture this moment I think I would have set my camera on Av, so that I could change the aperture and the shutter speed would have been automatic. I would have wanted a maximum aperture (F 4,5) of the (telephoto) lens, so that all the focus was on the ball and the hands and a blurry background.
Since there was a lot of light I would have used an ISO of 200/400.


charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment