Thursday, March 31, 2011

My sister and her boyfriend have just come to visit me in Rome. Ever since they got here, her boyfriend, Drew, has wanted to share pasta like in "Lady and the Tramp". (He's super goofy) I took them to dinner last night, they shared pasta, and I had no camera. We were sitting at a small table and the restaurant had dim yellow lighting.

It was night time, which would have required me to use 1600 ISO. This would have allowed me to catch more light. Even though, the high ISO setting would produce more noise. Because I was sitting so close to them, I would need to have used a wide angle lens. I would need to use manual setting and the set the aperture to 3.5. 3.5 is the maximum aperture in my wide angle lens. Because I didn't have a tripod, the minimum speed I could have used was 1/15, but to avoid movement of the subject, I would have to tell them to stay still.

No comments:

Post a Comment