Thursday, March 31, 2011

That Picture that was Never Taken

In a botanical garden in Birmingham there was a wall/"painting" made of flowers of all kinds and all different flashing colors. It was mid day the light was perfect and sharp on the wall. In my mind I had the picture of my friend and a blurry background of the wall. This would have turned out to be a a portrait with an explosion of colors/blurry flowers behind her. Unfortunately, I had two main problems: first of all I didn't know how to make the blurry background, but most of all I DID NOT HAVE A CAMERA!


Considering the perfect lighting I would have set my camera with iso 100 (the minimum), an aperture half open in order to avoid the over exposure and a relatively high speed since I would not have needed to capture more light. For the blurry background I would have first focused my camera only on the main subject and then move it in order to include also the background.

Eleonora

No comments:

Post a Comment