Thursday, May 5, 2011

My best picture


The picture I selected is the one taken in Villa Borghese during one of our out-of-class experiences.  Madison, Federico and me were chasing after the main group while shooting some random pictures when we stopped by a small lake where you actually could sail with little boats. The place was packed of ducks and seagulls (no idea what the hell they were doing in the middle of Rome) and we decided to take some pictures of them. It was actually a bit hard to shoot at them, since they would never stop moving. Then, I decided to try to put in practice the skills we learned during the course and set my camera. I increased the shutter speed to be able to catch the birds even though they were moving; put the iso on 400 (because the light was good, but it was a shady area); zoomed in and finally shot the picture. The result really impressed me be cause I was able to catch the birds in movement with an amazing game of lights. This is maybe the best picture I have taken during the whole course and I’m extremely happy of this.
(I was unable to upload the picture, I'll try to do that again later)
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment